Audley Travel is an award-winning, consistently recognised tour operator that specialises in tailor-made travel in over 80 countries. Our clients come to us because we are the true experts of the region and use our knowledge to provide meaningful travel experiences. Our employees are passionate about travel and exploring other cultures. In 2021, we proudly celebrated serving our travel clients for 25 years. Take a look at our video below to get a real taste of who we are and what we love doing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-AhWeqsvds The Role
We are looking for Regional Sales Managers (RSMs) to join us ours sales teams. The ideal candidate will have previous sales management experience.
With support and direction from the Head of Program, the RSM is responsible for delivering excellent sales and service results through a team of dedicated sales specialists. The RSM job is focused upon the recruitment, training, management, and motivation of their team ensuring Country Specialists are fully able to maximize sales from the inquiry's that arrive in the team, and to actively seek to generate new leads according to targets. In addition to the Head of Program and the Country Specialists, this person be working closely with other key central areas of the business such as HR, Finance, Ecommerce, Marketing, Commercial & Sales teams.Job Description
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for delivering excellent sales and service results through a team of dedicated Country Specialists. The role is focused upon the recruitment, training, management, and motivation of their team ensuring Country Specialists are fully able to maximize sales from the initial sales enquiries that arrive in the team, and to actively seek to generate new leads where incoming leads are insufficient.Key Responsibilities
- Lead the sales team within your region with drive, energy, and urgency to ensure maximum sales are extracted from the available leads
- Effectively manage the performance of individuals with the team ranging from new starters to high performers
- Provide sales training and constant support to Country Specialists within your region and ensure their product knowledge is continually up to date
- Take responsibility for responding to operational and emergency situations in your region, including issues caused by suppliers, airlines, or unexpected events to ensure best results for clients
We have extensive benefits on offer including:
- 20 days PTO each year, rising to 25 days with length of service
- A day off for your birthday
- A day off for volunteering to support a charity, local support group, community work of your choice, or Audley’s Charity of the Year
- 100% Employer Paid Health Insurance
- Smart Working - This provides the opportunity for all of our employees to have more choice and flexibility when it comes to deciding where, when and how we work within certain states within the US. Please note that much of the initial onboarding for a Country Specialist will take place in the office.
- Discounted Audley trips and access to staff travel discount websites
- Enhanced family leave
- Long service awards
We believe it's our people that make the difference and who build Audley into the success it is today. We pride ourselves on enabling people to reach their full potential through promoting and celebrating a diverse and inclusive working environment.